Launch your business venture! Our team will help you identify available resources to get you going and offer business support services and referrals to help you comply with all legal aspects of doing business in the United States as well as internationally.
Relationship building and business matching, fostering cultural understanding, market research and selection, and exporting and importing assistance.
Workforce training covering topics such as business and economic development, global marketing and management, product standards and industry compliance, trade finance, and shipping/logistics. Customized services developed to meet your specific needs.
Need help with a trade show or customized mission? Our experienced team of consultants can help you successfully implement all aspects from meeting logistics to generating business development leads. Past experience includes leading business and political delegations throughout the United States, Latin America, Europe, and Asian markets for one-on-one meetings, site tours, and product fairs. Industry expertise includes aerospace, artisans, fashion, food products, healthcare, lifestyle products, and renewable energy.
- Cerritos College Foundation (Norwalk, CA)
- Economic Development Collaborative-Ventura County (Camarillo, CA)
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council/HKTDC (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles Regional Export Council (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles City College (Los Angeles, CA)
- Missouri State University (Springfield, MO)
- Riverside Community College District (Riverside, CA)
- State Center Community College District (Fresno, CA)
- UCLA Extension (Los Angeles. CA)
- West Valley College (Saratoga, CA)